Making Sense of Your DUI Charges
Understanding the steps after a DUI is emotionally and mentally taxing. Most people who are facing DUI charges feel guilty and ashamed. Those feelings would be difficult to deal with by themselves, but once you add in the complex legal proceeding and the stress of possibly losing your license or going to jail, figuring out the next steps can seem impossible. Right now, you need to take a step toward getting your life back together.
It is crucial that you hire a high-quality attorney as soon as possible.
Where to Go From Here
When meeting with an attorney about your Delaware County DUI, many will insist you plead guilty. It is important to look at your case from every angle and map out a strategy that will work for your situation. Make sure your DUI attorney is able to:
- Prepare all pretrial litigation and a strong case to present in the courtroom.
- Look closely at the chemical test of your breath or blood.
- Revisit observations made by police during the vehicle stop.
- Cross-examine the traffic stop that led to your arrest.
- Get you up to speed on every option and prepare you to persue DUI expungement.
Selecting the Best Delaware County DUI Attorney
Tom Bellwoar, of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP, has been representing DUI clients since 1993.
- He has tried cases for clients who have been arrested for repeat DUIs, and has also handled numerous Homicide by Vehicle While DUI cases.
- Mr. Bellwoar was recognized as a top lawyer in 2015 and 2016 by Main Line Today.
- Our offices are conveniently located in downtown West Chester, and we offer flexible appointment schedules local to Broomall.
- As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, Tom is used to taking cases to trial and fighting for his clients at every stage of the process.
- Tom’s impressive experience before the Chester County Courts and against the Chester County District Attorney’s Office is an asset for any client facing a DUI or DWI charge.
We serve all of Delaware County, including Broomall, Chadds Ford, and Newtown Square.