Move Forward with Help From a DUI Lawyer
If you have been charged with a DUI, you are probably angry with yourself for letting this happen, embarrassed to face family and friends, worried about your job, scared because you don’t know whether you are going to jail and confused because you are not sure what to do next.
However, there is no time to delay because the system is already moving against you. You need to hire a quality DUI attorney as soon as you can.
Understanding Your Charges and the Criminal Justice System
In order to be successful in the legal proceedings that follow a DUI, you need to be educated about the law surrounding your case and the process that awaits you. The more you know, the better chance you have of avoiding license suspension or jail time. An accomplished attorney like Tom Bellwoar will make sure you are in the know. The choices you make during this time will affect the rest of your life, so you’ll want to make informed decisions.
Working With a Quality West Chester DUI Lawyer
You are going to want to hire an experienced lawyer who can shape a case around your circumstances, whether you are working with a guilty plea bargain or not. The right lawyer will be able to:
- Attack the traffic stop that led to the DUI charge
- Expertly cross-examine the police officer’s observations during the vehicle stop
- Challenge the chemical test of your blood or breath
- Prepare all pretrial litigation and be able to try your case to a jury
- Walk you through every step of the process and ensure you are informed about what is going on, including your opportunities for DUI expungment and other criminal defense services.
Personal, Experienced Service
When you call the offices of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP, you will speak to Tom Bellwoar personally. The process begins with a free consultation, which can be done over the phone, or in person at the West Chester office. Tom is available to take calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Your call will be returned the same day. Tom strives to treat his clients with the utmost compassion, courtesy, and respect.
Benefits of Selecting Tom Bellwoar as Your Chester County DUI Attorney
- Tom is an experienced attorney with more than twenty years of experience as a Chester County prosecutor and criminal defense attorney.
- He has experience defending clients charged with multiple DUIs and homicide by vehicle while DUI charges.
- Tom was also recognized as a top lawyer of 2015 and 2016 by Main Line Today.
- Tom personally returns all calls within 24 hours.
Tom provides DUI services for clients throughout the area, including the following towns: