Confronting Your DUI Charges
Being charged with a DUI is no picnic. Those who face driving under the influence (DUI) charges often feel embarrassed to tell family and friends, scared about facing severe consequences, concerned about the effects on their work-life, and nervous about making the next move. These feelings are stressful, but in order to make the best of the situation, you need to take action.
By hiring the right DUI attorney, you can get assistance from a skilled professional who will guide you through the aftermath.
Learning About Your Options After a DUI
Our attorneys can help you whether you have a guilty plea bargain or not. After educating you about your rights and choices, your lawyer will work with you to develop a method to increase your chances of fending off a driver’s license suspension or jail sentence.
Our attorneys are able to:
- Power through pretrial litigation and expertly try your case before a jury.
- Examine the chemical test of your blood or breath.
- Take a close look at the circumstances of the pull-over that led to the DUI charge.
- Question the police officer’s notes at the time of the traffic stop.
- Help you with DUI expungement (the process of getting the DUI removed from your permanent record) and inform you of all your options.
Selecting The Best Coatesville DUI Attorney
Since 1993, Tom Bellwoar of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP, has been working with clients facing DUI charges.
- Tom has assisted defendants charged with Homicide by Vehicle While DUI and clients who are confronting their second, third, and fourth DUI cases.
- Our offices are conveniently located in downtown West Chester and Paoli PA. We offer flexible appointment schedules.
- With his vast experience assisting clients who have been arrested for DUI and DWI (driving while intoxicated) charges and his familiarity with county and district level courts, Tom’s skills help put his clients at ease.
- Tom is a seasoned criminal defense lawyer, who has the experience required to help clients in each phase of the proceeding.
- Main Line Today has named Tom as a top lawyer every year since 2015.
We also help DUI clients in: