Charged with a DUI
Getting charged with a DUI can wreak havoc on your life. If you are going through the aftermath, you likely feel angry with yourself, worried about the consequences, embarrassed to tell your friends and family, and unsure about what to do next. Even though things are looking grim, you need to take action!
Our Exton PA DUI (driving under the influence) attorneys are seasoned at navigating through these types of charges. Working with an experienced lawyer will take some of the pressure off your shoulders.
You Have Options
Unlike many DUI attorneys, we are willing to work with clients regardless of whether they are acting through a guilty plea bargain or not. Our lawyers will help familiarize you with your options and create a defense that will decrease the likelihood of a suspended license or prison sentence.
At our office, we staff seasoned lawyers who will be able to:
- Challenge the traffic situation concerning your DUI stop.
- Question the chemical test of your breath or blood.
- Skillfully navigate pretrial litigation and have the ability to try your case to a jury.
- Get you up to speed on your options and assist with a DUI expungement (the process of getting the DUI removed from your permanent record).
- Expertly cross-examine the police officer’s observations during the vehicle stop.
Choosing the Right DUI Attorney
Tom Bellwoar, of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP, has been representing DUI clients in the Chester County area since 1993.
- Main Line Today recognized Tom as a top lawyer every year since 2015.
- Tom has developed a wealth of knowledge through extensive experience defending DUI and DWI (driving while intoxicated) defendants before the Chester County Courts and the Chester County District Attorney’s office.
- Our flexible scheduling options and convenient West Chester and Paoli locations make it easy for you to fit meetings with your lawyer into your busy schedule.
- As a seasoned criminal defense lawyer, Tom knows how to operate in a courtroom and will assist you throughout every step of the process.
- Tom has tried cases for clients who have been arrested for their second, third and fourth DUIs and has handled numerous Homicide by Vehicle While DUI cases.
In addition to Exton, we also offer our services in other Chester County towns including Phoenixville.