Confront Your DUI Charges
A driving under the influence (DUI) charge can turn your life upside down. You likely feel overwhelmed with negative feelings and unsure of what to do next. For many, turning to family or friends in this situation isn’t a preferred option. While the aftermath of a DUI can be a lot to handle, it is essential to take steps to prevent more headaches down the road.
Hiring the right local attorney ensures the process runs as smoothly as possible and you are made aware of all your best options.
Learning About Your Options After a DUI
Just like anything else in life, when you’re faced with a possible DUI or DWI (driving while intoxicated) charge, it is important to have options. Our lawyers will work with you to identify the best options for your particular situation by:
- having you describe, in detail, what happened before, during, and after your traffic stop;
- reviewing and questioning officer notes and the chemical test results from your blood or breath sample;
- walking you through each of your options, including DUI expungement (“erasing” any public record of your DUI); and
- presenting your case to the jury after taking care of all pretrial litigation.
Meet Thomas Bellwoar, Oxford PA DUI Lawyer
Tom Bellwoar of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP began a career with DUI clients in 1993. Benefits of working with Tom and our office include:
- Tom is a former prosecutor; he knows how to work the system.
- Tom has been named a top lawyer by Main Line Today every year since 2014.
- He has an office in West Chester and Paoli with flexible scheduling options that won’t interrupt your hectic day.
- Tom has defended those charged with Homicide by Vehicle While DUI.
- A seasoned criminal defense lawyer, Tom has the experience required to help clients in every step of the legal process.