You Have Been Charged With a DUI or DWI
The aftermath of getting charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) is scary and confusing. Understanding the legal process can seem impossible and the prospect of a jail sentence looms over your head. Turning to family and friends for support may make you feel uncomfortable. Even though things look grim, it is crucial to take action.
After getting charged with a DUI, finding the best attorney to support you will make your life easier.
What to Do Next
Before selecting your lawyer, you need to make sure they have the skill-set necessary to deliver the best possible outcome for your situation. A good lawyer will be able to break down your case and analyze each detail. In order to secure the best result from your charges, you should find an attorney who is able to:
- Prepare you for all possible results and proceedings down the road, such as DUI expungement
- Create a top-notch case to present to the jury and handle all pretrial litigation
- Challenge the chemical test of your breath or blood
- Analyze the police officer’s observations at the time of your stop
- Question the traffic stop that led to your arrest
Selecting a Parkesburg DUI Attorney
Tom Bellwoar, of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP, has been representing DUI clients since 1993. Some highlights about Tom and our office include:
- Tom has experience trying cases for clients who have been arrested for multiple DUIs.
- He has defended many clients involved in Homicide by Vehicle While DUI cases.
- Tom feels at home in the courtroom, as he is a seasoned criminal defense lawyer and former prosecutor.
- Mr. Bellwoar has repeatedly been recognized as a top lawyer by Main Line Today.
- Tom has built up a rapport with the Chester County Courts and the Chester County District Attorney’s Office through years of experience.
- We are located in downtown West Chester, minutes away from the Chester County courthouse.
- We will work with your schedule to set up meeting times and return calls promptly.