Guidance Through Your DUI Charges
DUI charges can have you shaking in your boots. It is likely that you don’t want to discuss this emotional turmoil with family and friends, let alone strangers. Despite these stresses, you need to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. This will help to maximize your chances of a favorable outcome.
While navigating the legal proceedings after your charges, your attorney will be an invaluable resource. Make sure you choose a DUI lawyer you’re comfortable working with.
I Was Charged With DUI. Now What?
You should look for a lawyer who is willing to defend you regardless of how you choose to plea. A seasoned attorney will make sure you understand your rights and options and come up with a case that helps you avoid severe punishment.
You should hire a DUI attorney who is able to:
- Keep you informed of all options and outcomes possible and go over the steps to DUI expungement.
- Examine the traffic stop that led to your arrest.
- Scrutinize the chemical test of your breath or blood.
- Cross-examine observations made by police during the vehicle stop.
- Effectively prepare your case, including pretrial litigation.
Hire the Best Honey Brook DUI Attorney
Tom Bellwoar is an attorney who has the skills and experience needed to try your DUI case. Since 1993, Tom has defended DUI clients in the Honey Brook area. Some more highlights about working with our office include:
- A downtown West Chester location with flexible scheduling options.
- Our lawyer Tom Bellwoar, who was lauded by Main Line Today as a top lawyer in 2015 and 2016.
- Tom’s ample experience as a criminal defense lawyer, and familiarity with the Chester County Courts and the Chester County District Attorney’s Office.
- Tom’s past accomplishments of working with clients who had been charged with multiple DUIs and Homicide by Vehicle While DUI.
We also provide our DUI defense in nearby towns Exton and Broomall.