Taking the First Step After a DUI
Feeling overwhelmed by your DUI? Getting a DUI charge can leave total disaster in its wake. You are likely feeling shook up by emotions like regret, shame, and confusion. Even though this stress may make you hesitant, you need to hire a quality lawyer sooner rather than later. The more time you have to prepare, the more likely you are to have a favorable outcome.
You’re going to want an accomplished attorney on your side as soon as possible.
Evaluating the Best Choice for You
Each DUI case is different, so you need an attorney who will work with you to develop the best strategy for your particular situation. Often, a quality attorney can help you avoid jail time or prevent license suspension.
Don’t waste time with a lawyer unless he/she is able to:
- Call into question any issues with the traffic stop that resulted in your arrest
- Take a close look at the officer’s notes from your traffic stop
- Question the blood or breath test used during your DUI arrest
- Ensure that you are fully educated about your DUI defense options and discuss DUI expungement
- Take care of all pretrial litigation and adequately prepare for your trial
Getting the Right Kennett Square DUI Lawyer
LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP’s Tom Bellwoar is a highly experienced lawyer who knows how to handle DUI cases. He has been practicing DUI law in the Chester County area since 1993. In addition, working with Luongo Bellwoar offers a host of benefits such as:
- Flexible scheduling options are available in our downtown West Chester office.
- As a criminal defense lawyer, Tom gained the experience necessary to expertly try cases. He has a wealth of experience presenting cases before the Chester County Courts and the Chester County District Attorney’s Office.
- Main Line Today lauded Tom as a top lawyer in 2015 and 2016.
- Tom has defended clients charged with multiple DUIs–some were experiencing their third or fourth charges–and has defended clients in various Homicide by Vehicle while DUI cases.
In addition to Kennett Square, we provide our services to clients in Newtown Square.
For more information on your options following a DUI arrest, contact us and schedule your free consultation.