Taking the First Step
The days that follow your DUI arrest can be a dark time. Though your mental state may make you want to crawl into a hole rather than face the world, you need to start taking steps toward resolving the issue. Hiring an accomplished lawyer can take you from a harsh sentence that includes jail time, to a lesser punishment.
Keep reading to find out how to choose the best attorney for the job.
Getting Things Together After Your DUI
Unfortunately, many lawyers will only assist those arrested for DUI if they are willing to plead guilty. When you work with a top-notch attorney, you will have a better understanding of your options.
In order for your legal proceedings to run smoothly, make sure you hire a lawyer who can:
- Take a closer look at the chemical test of your blood or breath.
- Analyze the traffic stop that led to your DUI arrest.
- Walk you through every step of the process and council you on your opportunities for DUI expungement.
- Take care of all pretrial litigation and prepare a case to present to the jury that fits your unique situation.
- Interpret the police officer’s observations during the vehicle stop.
Choosing the Right Malvern DUI Attorney
Tom Bellwoar, of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP, has been representing DUI clients in the Chester County area since 1993.
- Tom’s background as a criminal defense lawyer has given him the skills needed to take cases to trial and handle every step of the legal process.
- Tom was recognized as a top lawyer in 2015 and 2016 by Main Line Today.
- With Tom’s history of trying cases before the Chester County Courts and against the Chester County District Attorney’s Office, anyone facing a DUI or DWI charge would be relieved to be in his hands.
- You will find our office in downtown West Chester. Our flexible scheduling options ensure that you will be able to find a time to stop by.
- Tom has tried cases for clients who have been arrested for their second, third and fourth DUIs and has handled numerous Homicide by Vehicle While DUI cases.
We also provide our DUI defense services to clients in Broomall, Newtown Square, and Delaware County.