Confronting Your DUI Charges
A DUI charge can turn your life upside down. You likely feel overwhelmed with negative feelings and unsure of what to do next. For many, turning to family or friends in this situation isn’t a preferred option. While the aftermath of a DUI can be a lot to handle, it is essential to take steps to prevent more headaches down the road.
Hiring the right Oxford attorney will ensure that the process runs smoothly and you have the best options.
Learning About Your Options After a DUI
Our lawyers have the skills needed to:
- Scrutinize the details of the traffic stop that led to the DUI charge.
- Question the chemical test of your blood or breath.
- Navigate each step of the process, including DUI expungement.
- Present your case to the jury after taking care of all pretrial litigation.
- Question the police officer’s notes at the time of the traffic stop.
Selecting The Best Oxford DUI Attorney Available
Tom Bellwoar of LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP began a career with DUI clients in 1993. Benefits of working with Tom and our office include:
- In 2015 and 2016, Main Line Today named Tom a top lawyer.
- Our offices are in West Chester, and our flexible scheduling options won’t interrupt your hectic day.
- Tom’s repertoire includes defending clients charged with multiple DUIs and extensive familiarity with county and district level courts.
- He has experience defending those charged with Homicide by Vehicle While DUI.
- A seasoned criminal defense lawyer, Tom has the experience required to help clients in every step of the legal process.