Chester County Personal Injury Lawyers
Our personal injury attorneys provide the West Chester, PA and surrounding areas with professional personal injury legal advice. If you have been injured, you may not be advised properly by your insurance company or your employer because they want to avoid a settlement. A personal injury lawyer can explain your rights and suggest legal action if appropriate.
If you have been injured in an accident or due to negligence, we know what it takes to deal with all of the tasks required. Our personal injury lawyers have over 45 years of combined experience and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Filling out the form on our website or calling our office is a great way to ask a few questions about your injury to see if you might be entitled to additional compensation.
Our friendly and professional staff is here to answer any questions you may have about our law firm or the services we provide. Talk with us today.
We Can Help Recover Damages
We help recover damages for the following types of personal injury cases:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages, including overtime
- Pain and suffering
- Physical and/or mental disability
- Emotional trauma
- Disfigurement & permanent scars
- Loss of love and affection
- Other injury-related expenses
Reported Personal Injury Cases
A representative list of some of the results for our personal injury clients and their families:
- $4.4 million-A car crash resulting in the death of two passengers, and two others injured, after Applebee’s over served the driver of their vehicle, resulting in a settlement in excess of $4.4 million.
- $1.7 million-The wrongful death of a young man involved in a motor vehicle accident resulting in a $1.7 million dollar settlement.
- $1.6 million-A car crash involving a Chester County couple suffering serious personal injuries resulting in a settlement for $1.6 million.
- An accidental shooting in a Chester County bar where our client was rendered completely blind resulting in a substantial confidential settlement.
- $750k-Injuries from hospital negligence resulting in partial paralysis resulting in a 750,000 settlement.
- $500k-A car accident where our client was struck by a Hit and Run driver, suffered a broken wrist, resulting in an award for $500,000.
- 140k-back injury from a fall at a Nashville, Tennessee hotel