Philadelphia is home to a number of organizations that offer services for victims of crime and abuse. If you or a loved one needs support, consider contacting one of these helpful organizations.

OrganizationContact InfoServices
Center City Crime Victims Civil Justice Services(215) 665-9680

1315 Walnut Street, Suite 320
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Complimentary assistance for victims and witnesses of crimes
Philadelphia County Victims Services
Office of the District Attorney
(215) 686-8027

The Widener Building
Three South Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Provides support and services for victims of crime in Philadelphia, and specialized services for elderly victims
Philadelphia Juvenile Victim Services(215) 686-4095
(215) 686-76041801 Vine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Services for victims of juvenile offenders and juvenile victims of adult offenders
North Central Victim Services(215) 763-3280

1415 N. Broad Street, Suite 222
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Help for victims of all crimes in the 22nd and 23rd Police Districts
Northeast Victim Services(215) 332-3888

Revere Commons, Suite 4
2824 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149

Advocacy, support, and assistance for victims of crime in the 2nd, 7th, 8th, and 15th Police Districts
Northwest Victim Services(215) 438-4410

6301 Germantown Avenue
2nd Floor, Suite 1
Philadelphia, PA 19144

Support, advocacy, and assistance for crime victims in the 5th, 14th, 35th, and 39th Police Districts
SeniorLAW Center(215) 988-1244

Two Penn Center
1500 JFK Blvd, Suite 1501
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Protection of the rights of older Pennsylvanians
Victim/Witness Services of South Philadelphia(215) 551-3360

1426 South 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

Direct assistance and support for crime victims, witnesses, and families in the 1st, 3rd, and 17th Police Districts
Women Organized Against Rape(215) 985-3315
(215) 985-3333One Penn Center
1617 JFK Blvd, Suite 1100
Philadelphia, PA
Counseling, prevention education, and advocacy for the rights of victims of sexual assault

 See also victim services for Chester County, Montgomery County, and Delaware County.