Facing Your DUI Charges
Getting charged with DUI is no walk in the park. In the days that follow your arrest, you will likely feel embarrassed and unsure of how to proceed. Shutting yourself in your home to avoid facing the world may seem tempting, but it will hurt you worse in the long run. It’s time to take action!
After you are charged with DUI, hiring a quality attorney as soon as possible is the best choice you can make for your future.
I Was Charged With DUI. Now What?
Unlike other law firms, LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP is willing to defend clients regardless of how they choose to plead. Your attorney will work with you to tailor a defense strategy that is specific to your situation.
In order to obtain the best possible result, you should only work with an attorney who can:
- Take a good look at the police officer’s observations during the vehicle stop.
- Educate you on every option that you have along the way and assist with DUI expungement.
- Run over the chemical test of your blood or breath with a fine-toothed comb.
- Complete pretrial litigation and prepare your case to present before a jury.
- Scrutinize the traffic stop that led to the DUI charge.
Choosing the Right West Grove DUI Attorney
LUONGO BELLWOAR LLP’s Tom Bellwoar has been in the business of representing DUI defendants since 1993. Our firm is the best choice because:
- Tom’s experience before the Chester County Courts and against the Chester County District Attorney’s Office has given him a wealth of localized knowledge regarding DUI and DWI trials.
- In his experience as a criminal defense lawyer, Tom grew accustomed to taking on challenging cases.
- Tom has tried cases for clients who have been arrested for their second, third and fourth DUIs and has handled numerous Homicide by Vehicle While DUI cases.
- In 2015 and 2016, Main Line Today recognized Tom as a top lawyer.
- Our offices are conveniently located in downtown West Chester, and we offer flexible appointment schedules.